All courses at American One English School will resume May 4 through remote instruction(all classes will happen via Zoom), to the extent possible. All online classes will continue uninterrupted.
Plan to keep your normal class time available until you hear otherwise. Find a good spot with a solid internet connection.
We will return to our classrooms when local authorities indicate that we can gather again.
How Do I Protect Myself?
You should take primary responsibility for protecting yourself and others against the coronavirus by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Maintain a 14-day supply of food and necessities, if possible, so that you have food on hand in case you become sick.
- Avoid direct contact with those who are sick.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public settings.
What Do I Do If I Think I’m sick?
The state of Utah reports that testing capabilities for COVID-19 have increased dramatically since the beginning of the pandemic. Currently, they ask anyone experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches, or decreased sense of smell or taste to get tested for COVID-19.