F-1 Students

This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
In the United States, the F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows international students to pursue education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study.

Admission Requirements

Transfer Requirements

Make payment by PayPal

Payment(plus 5% convenience fee)
Other Amount:
Your Email Address:



Placement test

School Forms and Brochure